Wednesday, February 6, 2013

2013 "A new new year".... maybe haha =D

Assalammualaikum.....
Annyeong haseyo my frens.... ni hao2 ma? hehe...
Long time no write2... long time no think2 kakakaakkaka
hope u guys doing well n well2 hahahaha..... 

2013!! what is going to happen in this year??? hurm....
saengakhaebwa.... neoreul bogo usuneunji.... hhahahahaha masuk plak lagu korea Aigoo~ =D
nk amek test JPJ for my license, study deg msuk sem 6, heeeee.... m0lla2 haha

b4 msuk sem bru, mstilah kne tggu result dlu... Boya???!!! RESULT??? Aigoo~ aigoo~ Omo~
너무 무서워... huhuhuhu... 정말 무서워요... whether I can pass my test or not... I get good result for my study or not.... ooohhh..... 안돼 안돼...

hope i'll get good result for both test... =D

TILL HERE....
See ya...
kamsa2 for reading heee

Annyeong... salam... pai2


 

No comments:

Post a Comment